Discussion topic: Programmes speech keeps freezing, when i then press pause and play again it plays a few seconds and

This message was authored by Stearo This message was authored by: Stearo

Programmes speech keeps freezing, when i then press pause and play again it plays a few seconds and

• the programme will play and then the speech(sound) will go, so if I rewind it gives the same issue but if I just pause and then press play, it works fine again for a few seconds and then starts with the same issue again.

also if I fast forward the beginning of a programme, it goes to like 3 mins and then goes back to  thstart again. 

any suggestions on how to.resolve the issue ?

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: Programmes speech keeps freezing, when i then press pause and play again it plays a few seconds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stearo wrote:
  • the programme will play and then the speech(sound) will go, so if I rewind it gives the same issue but if I just pause and then press play, it works fine again for a few seconds and then starts with the same issue again.

also if I fast forward the beginning of a programme, it goes to like 3 mins and then goes back to  thstart again. 

any suggestions on how to.resolve the issue ?

Hi @Stearo Try rebooting your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on to reboot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion