Discussion topic: Problems voice sync Sky Sports main event UHD

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Problems voice sync Sly Sports main event UHD

Well done @st3velj . I have just come in and noticed it but it seems to have sorted out now

This message was authored by Woody11 This message was authored by: Woody11

Still out of sync for me unfortunately.

This message was authored by Eddyb0790 This message was authored by: Eddyb0790

• ate & Time of the last time you experienced the issue: June 15th @ 20.30
  • What was being broadcast when you experienced the issue: US Open Golf on main event UHD 
  • TV Make & Model: LG OLED65G
  • Are you using TV Speakers or a sound system: sound system
  • If you are using a sound system, what is it's make & model: Sonos Arc and Sonos one
  • Go to Settings > Setup > Audio Visual > What is your audio output setting set as: Dolby digital plus
  • If your audio output setting is set to some form of dolby, does this resolve if you change it to "Normal" does this resolve the lip sync issue: No
This message was authored by SCook1 This message was authored by: SCook1

Still out of sync last night when trying to watch the live boxing. So frustrating that I am paying for a service that doesn't work correctly.

This message was authored by SCook1 This message was authored by: SCook1

• Date & Time of the last time you experienced the issue: 15/6/2024 22:00
  • What was being broadcast when you experienced the issue: Live Boxing
  • TV Make & Model: Sony Bravia A95 series
  • Are you using TV Speakers or a sound system: TV Speakers
  • If you are using a sound system, what is it's make & model: N/A
  • Go to Settings > Setup > Audio Visual > What is your audio output setting set as: Dolby
  • If your audio output setting is set to some form of dolby, does this resolve if you change it to "Normal" does this resolve the lip sync issue: No
This message was authored by st3velj This message was authored by: st3velj

It's awful mate   make a complaint to sky!!

I would advise everyone that's noticed this to complain because if sky don't sorry it out our next course of action would be ofcom so the more complains the better 👍👍

This message was authored by Nicholas+Parker This message was authored by: Nicholas+Parker

Complained to Sky this morning via Email, looking forward to seeing what they say. 

Excellent  👍 👍 

Complain to sky mate  

If there's no fix from sky then I'll complain to ofcom because they're charging for a service and not providing it 👍👍

Sky help on twitter (or x **bleep**) is a good place to raise the attention of this issue with sky. 

C'mon everyone  get the victor meldrew in you going 😂👍👍

This message was authored by crawley+Confused This message was authored by: crawley+Confused

This thread is 11 months old and still there are the same issues. It's not hardware. It's ONLY on Sky 401 main event UHD. @Skysky @Sky.Sky @Sky @Sky2sky 

This message was authored by crawley+Confused This message was authored by: crawley+Confused

@Daniel-F  please escalate this issue it's been nearly 12 months and your "answer" is not helping and I suspect takes it out of your open incidents list!

This message was authored by Eddyb0790 This message was authored by: Eddyb0790

@crawley+Confused agreed, clearly there is an issue with the feed for this channel alone, so it's futile now continuing to ask customers for what TV's and sound systems we're using. @Daniel-F please update the community on what sky are doing about this issue, as we are paying for a service that isn't delivering.

If sky don't sort this out and sooner rather than later we all need to complain to ofcom. As far as I'm aware ofcom are like the fsa and charge nearly a thousand pounds to investigate any complaints. Imagine 100 or more people complaining! 

This message was authored by PhilStephen This message was authored by: PhilStephen

Sky F1 UHD on 406 isn't an issue that's why. It's only channel 401. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion