Discussion topic: Picture was breaking up on Skyplus and so Sky changed me to Sky Q but still breaking up l

This message was authored by Amandabean This message was authored by: Amandabean

Picture was breaking up on Skyplus and so Sky changed me to Sky Q but still breaking up l

My Skyplus picture was breaking up like there was weather interference. I called Sky who said it was the box and they would upgrade me to SkyQ free for 18 months. New SkyQ box but picture still breaking up on certain channels like C4 and sky animation. Obviously the issue wasn't the sky box. Breaks up on recorded movies too.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Picture was breaking up on Skyplus and so Sky changed me to Sky Q but still breaking up l

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Amandabean wrote:

My Skyplus picture was breaking up like there was weather interference. I called Sky who said it was the box and they would upgrade me to SkyQ free for 18 months. New SkyQ box but picture still breaking up on certain channels like C4 and sky animation. Obviously the issue wasn't the sky box. Breaks up on recorded movies too.

Best to get Sky back @Amandabean 

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Picture was breaking up on Skyplus and so Sky changed me to Sky Q but still breaking up l

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Amandabean wrote:

That's very generous. 

Have you had an engineer out to check the dish alignment ?

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Amandabean
Topic Author
This message was authored by Amandabean This message was authored by: Amandabean

I called sky and they are sending an engineer out again 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion