Discussion topic: Peloton fitness app

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Peloton fitness app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@fizzdisco wrote:

Perfect timing for a Peloton launch...

https://news.sky.com/story/peloton-recalls-treadmills-after-injuries-and-child-death-12297597 

Sky should pull the app. This is not good. 

That is around a recall of their treadmills.
The app should not be affected by the recall offering.

But agree, the way Ian King was reporting it on Sky News was quite a harsh bash at the company. I'm sure Sky will feel a tad annoyed launching the app on such a day.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by PJT1970 This message was authored by: PJT1970

Agreed ... and you can buy a very decent non Peloton treadmill, new 50 inch TV, stand, extra SkyQ mini box for less than half the price of the Tread ... 🤔

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Peleton do bikes not only treadmills.

This message was authored by Rhonny This message was authored by: Rhonny

@fizzdisco

It's negligent parents that should be recalled.

It's a bit ridiculous. It's like recalling all cars because someone is hit by one. 

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

@Rhonny wrote:

@fizzdisco

It's negligent parents that should be recalled.

It's a bit ridiculous. It's like recalling all cars because someone is hit by one. 

It seems a bit more than that, dodgy design and some have been falling to bits. Not many in the UK however as they seem to have been sold by invitation only.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56993894

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

not a fan of the Peloton company after they sued a guy on 23rd December 2018 for using the word Peloton in his youtube channel name as [sarcasm] no one ever used the word peloton before peloton did in 2012[/sarcasm]

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by chadwood This message was authored by: chadwood

I love the chance to use my Peloton subscription on SkyQ. I logged in and all worked beautifully. But login every single time? Surely not! Other apps don't require login every separate time they are used.

What am I doing wrong?

Hi, I can't say what you're doing wrong, but, I've just checked again and it goes straight into the Peloton app the next time you use it ... No need to log in again ...

Now, if someone knows how to access the multiple users under one umbrella account (like you do with the app) I'd be ever so grateful ... At the moment, it only goes onto mine, as the main account holder.  The other two people who are registered under that account can't see theirs ... 🤔 

This message was authored by chadwood This message was authored by: chadwood

Hmmmmm! Glad it worked for you! (Thanks for replying so quickly by the way)

I have tried 3 times this evening and, each time, the app treats me like I'm using it for the very first time.

Hope you solve your multi-user problem!

I'd reckon they read these and the things we're experiencing will soon be fixed ... Good luck!!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion