Discussion topic: Paramount plus Now free to Sky Q?

This message was authored by Pogit This message was authored by: Pogit

Re: Paramount plus Now free to Sky Q?

On the sign in screen it still states no extra cost for sky cinema customers or separately on a monthly rolling subscription,  Thoughbit wouldn't surprise me if it were to be included as they need to get sub numbers up,  streamers are starting to realise most people only subscribe to one and use free trials or some form of sharing for the rest.... 

SkyQ 2TBv3 (32B206 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu0) (Ethernet) on LGUM7400, SkyQMini (32D0B2 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu) (Ethernet) Virgin Media BB.
This message was authored by silver64 This message was authored by: silver64

I renewed my sky Q subscription this month and asked to get  Paramount plus free and they refused not without subscribing  to sky cinema.

This message was authored by Orchid This message was authored by: Orchid

Hi

I've just upgraded to Sky Q and was told that Paramount plus was free as they are giving me Sky Cinema free for two months

Not sure what happens with Paramount + after the Sky Cinema offer has ended, I imagine you probably need to pay for it.

Hope this helps.

This message was authored by Whats+the+point1 This message was authored by: Whats+the+point1

Yes I was told the same by the installer and by someone who rang me posing as a sky employee.The sky logo even came up on my phone.I decided to ring the number back as I was suspicious.My call went through to domestic and general .The caller asked me how my new sky installation was going.told me paramount plus was free to me and asked if I wanted to protect my sky equipment against damage.Such a sneaky way of representing herself.I am far from impressed by this shoddy approach.

Ot is free woth aky Cinema so if yiur getting a free trial of sky conema you will have paramount plus in that time too. 

SkyQ 2TBv3 (32B206 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu0) (Ethernet) on LGUM7400, SkyQMini (32D0B2 - Q270.000.08.00L (5u193cu) (Ethernet) Virgin Media BB.
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pogit 

We've been advised that Paramount+ is not available during a free trial of Sky Cinema.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Really,  pretty sure that's when I had it when I had a engineer visit who gave me cinema free for a few month I got paramount plus too .  I have slept since the. Though 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Pogit 

If you had a full Cinema subscription where the fee was discounted to zero for an initial period, that's not the same thing as a Cinema trial.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Yeah I get ya but that's kind what I meant a zero rate period before it increases to a set price if not cancelled.   I said it that way because as fair as I know sky don't do "free trials" in any other way at least that's what they tell em whenever I've wanted to trial a product. 

This message was authored by petesplace This message was authored by: petesplace

Cancelled sky Cinema two months ago I have sky q just thought I would try paramount Plus see if it was still on and it is working the content is poor so it should be free anyway we pay enough to Sky to have these alternatives to get away from stupid advertising and previews 20 minutes every hour of this crap 

This message was authored by hifiman2007 This message was authored by: hifiman2007

Yup mine still working after a few months. Is rubbish though apart from strange new worlds which stood out with it's quality.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion