Discussion topic: One of my box sets are working,seems like it's most of the streaming service, continue watching is

This message was authored by Bree10 This message was authored by: Bree10

One of my box sets are working,seems like it's most of the streaming service, continue watching is

Box's sets and streaming service not working,TV shows nothing is working,when I tap on anything this is what comes up on screen "Sorry,there are currently no programmes of this type available, **bleep**

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: One of my box sets are working,seems like it's most of the streaming service, continue watching

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bree10 wrote:
Box's sets and streaming service not working,TV shows nothing is working,when I tap on anything this is what comes up on screen "Sorry,there are currently no programmes of this type available, **bleep**

Hi @Bree10 Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on to reboot?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Bree10
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bree10 This message was authored by: Bree10

Re: One of my box sets are working,seems like it's most of the streaming service, continue watching

Hi @Quoman7 ,thanks for the info it did the job,when I unplugged sky glass from power source and did reboot everything came back;)

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Bree10   As you mentioned Sky Glass, you should note that it has its own community.

Glass & Stream - Board | Sky Community

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion