Discussion topic: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

This message was authored by Gill24 This message was authored by: Gill24

Re: @ Newman

Same thing happened to me last night it was terrible, but we have multi room and upstairs it was fine in my son's room, seems to be just on the main sky box.

This message was authored by Joedave This message was authored by: Joedave

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

• I'm having exactly the same issues even the channel in general does it on my sky q
This message was authored by elcid42 This message was authored by: elcid42

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

Same problem here too. Happens on main Sky Q box and on multiroom boxes too. Full reboot does not fix the problem and support from both Sky and BT is usless.

This message was authored by Stu_B This message was authored by: Stu_B

We have same issue with TNT1 watching on Sky Q.  Anyone know a fix, or if it's an acknowledged known issue by either Sky or BT that is being looked into 

This message was authored by Andrew+Halling This message was authored by: Andrew+Halling

Same issue last 3 days, relieved to see it's a widescale issue so hopefully get solved soon

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

I saw this problem still present on a recording from last night too. The issue has been mentioned on the tnt sport (BT sport) forum too without reply.

This message was authored by Markgunners This message was authored by: Markgunners

I have the exact same problem and its blooming annoying. Will be getting rid if it isn't fixed soon.

This message was authored by Dr+Akestone This message was authored by: Dr+Akestone

We have superfast broadband with TNT Sport through Sky Stream. TNT HD seems to be working normally, but the ultra channel has been glitching constantly for a few days and on all pucks. It is not a broadband issue.  My other Sky Sports ultra HD is working normally.  

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention and I offer our sincere apologies for the problem.

I've escalated the details to our support teams and will update everyone as soon as I hear back.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by WillThrill99 This message was authored by: WillThrill99

Chelsea v ajax womens game currently experience same issue on TNTsports1

This message was authored by Markgunners This message was authored by: Markgunners

Appreciated 

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

@WillThrill99 wrote:

Chelsea v ajax womens game currently experience same issue on TNTsports1

Thanks for letting me know @WillThrill99 

Did anyone else encounter this issue last night?

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by elcid42 This message was authored by: elcid42

Yes still a problem. For me the channel is actually unwatchable for over a week now.

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for confirming this - I've passed the details to the team who are working with TNT.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Robbo0410 This message was authored by: Robbo0410

Funnily enough I'm watching UFC 300 and it's doing the same thing, it's like I'm watching it in slow mo and it's stuttering, every other channel is fine

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion