Discussion topic: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

This message was authored by JayWhit This message was authored by: JayWhit

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

I'm glad it's not just me! Same thing happening with my picture on TNT Sports last night and tonight. I tried rebooting the Sky Q box but it hasn't fixed it. 

This message was authored by KC6467 This message was authored by: KC6467

TNT 1 Juddering

Last night, and again tonight, TNT1 is constantly "juddering" during the live Champions League. TNT2  is playing perfectly? I've had to go to Discovery to watch the TNT1 game, where it is playing perfectly. Anybody have similar? And any solutions?

This message was authored by blakiesing This message was authored by: blakiesing

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

Sky advice is to reboot your Sky Q Box. Tried that, doesnt fix the problem 

This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

Re: TNT 1 Juddering

(well this post is irrelevant since the threads were merged)

This message was authored by Gary213 This message was authored by: Gary213

Exactly the same problem. Buffering every few minutes on TNT Sports1 HD only. Watching on Sky Q box.

This message was authored by LionelHutz This message was authored by: LionelHutz

Same issue here 

Extremely annoying

This message was authored by NW92 This message was authored by: NW92

Having exactly the same issue here, again only on TNT sports 1 on Sky Q box. Tried resetting box to no avail. Any fixes?

This message was authored by awco12 This message was authored by: awco12

So what's the solution does anybody know or do we need a sky engineer to call round ? 

This message was authored by Jacko00714 This message was authored by: Jacko00714

Same issue, definitely a Sky q box problem, I watched the arsenal game last night on ultimate and no issues. Tonight no game on ultimate (joke when I'm paying stupid amounts a month) and stuttering every 5 mins or so on the atletico v inter game on TNT 1 HD but fine on TNT 2 HD for Dortmund v PSV. Sky are you getting this fixed? 

This message was authored by Deepfat1 This message was authored by: Deepfat1

Exactly the same issue here

This message was authored by Halo1967 This message was authored by: Halo1967

Same issue for me, any fixes??

This message was authored by Classernal This message was authored by: Classernal

Yeah shocking that it's been 24 hours and still not fixed. Embarrassing stuff from Sky again and paying ludicrous money for it!!!!!!!

This message was authored by wdd1973 This message was authored by: wdd1973

I am having the very same problem. Stuttering, lagging and frustrating me constantly. Get this remedied Sky. 

This message was authored by Shirl3 This message was authored by: Shirl3

Re: Poor Discover y +TNT Sports

Started to get buffering on TNT which we don't access through discovery +

This message was authored by Daz9150 This message was authored by: Daz9150

Same issue here last night and tonight really poor audio and

picture

interuptions

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion