Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by A+s+belal This message was authored by: A+s+belal

A box not working

My sky q box is not turning on at all, after to restart the apps. 

This message was authored by A+s+belal This message was authored by: A+s+belal

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

Check Device Power

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: A box not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@A+s+belal wrote:

My sky q box is not turning on at all, after to restart the apps. 

Hi @A+s+belal   Try pressing the on button on the actual box. It could be because your remote has lost contact with the box. Hold down 7 & 9 until you see 4 flashes, then hold down 1 & 3 pointing at the box, line of sight and follow the instructions on screen.

This message was authored by Rachael50 This message was authored by: Rachael50

Re: Netflix Won't Load / Spinning Circle

I have followed the guide to reset the settings and now all my apps have vanished completely 

please tell me how to install them 

This message was authored by B55ennerdale This message was authored by: B55ennerdale

Netflix not starting up

When I click on the Netflix icon Netflix page comes up but nothing else just a red circle like it's trying to load but nothing.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix not starting up

@B55ennerdale 

I've moved your post into a large thread discussing this very issue. Please see the post (number 2) currently showing as the answer. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Netflix Won't Load / Spinning Circle

@Rachael50 wrote:

I have followed the guide to reset the settings and now all my apps have vanished completely 

please tell me how to install them 

They will appear

note, this isn't the most likely way to get this working again.

This message was authored by Robw330 This message was authored by: Robw330

Re: Netflix won't open just spinning no connection

@Steviez , just had the same spinning netflix for the last week. I tried all of the suggested fixes with no result. And then this worked ..

I went into "apps pin" and switched "on".  Then went to "netflix app", typed in pin, and it's working ! Don't ask me why though.

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Netflix won't open just spinning no connection

Hi @Robw330   This will be very interesting, you may have found a quick way of clearing the background memory, which is the problem. Let's hope that somebody confirms it. If you haven't done so already, fill in the form

This message was authored by MyNameIsJim This message was authored by: MyNameIsJim

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

Whatever Sky are doing to try and fix this is not only not working, but it seems to be affecting Prime Video now too. Videos don't play, then after about 30 seconds I get"something went wrong ." After that it works.

It's been months now, I don't think they're taking this very seriously.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I can't get Netflix to load on the mini box. I have called and spoke to someone and it hasn't solved

I can't get Netflix to load on my mini box. I have called Sky and the problem is still the same.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: I can't get Netflix to load on the mini box. I have called and spoke to someone and it hasn't so

@Anonymous 

Is it displaying a red spinning circle? 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Chrismike01 This message was authored by: Chrismike01

Re: Netflix sporadically not loading

Netfli not loading sparodically on sky q.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: I can't get Netflix to load on the mini box. I have called and spoke to someone and it hasn't so

Yes. Black screen, red spinning circle under the word Netflix 

@Anonymous 

In that case I've moved your post into a large thread discussing this very issue. Please see the post (number 2) currently showing as the answer. 

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion