Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

@Daniel0210 wrote:

@Dawn+hazell 

Your first post has been answered above. 

And her first post is right beneath my post which explains how to resolve it...

🙂

This message was authored by Markymarr This message was authored by: Markymarr

Re: Netflix won’t load, I’ve tried refresh

Netflix is not loading as just red dot spinning,I have unplugged my Q box and left it a minute but no joy

This message was authored by WB1760 This message was authored by: WB1760

I am having the same problem. Updated software but still seeing only the red spinning circle. This seems to be a common problem but I can't find a resolution

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Markymarr @WB1760 

I've merged your posts into the main thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2) and other possible temporary fixes.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@WB1760 @Markymarr 

Have you seen this link as this is what you both need to do:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Red-Spinning-Circle-on-Launch/m-p/4691069/highlight/true#...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Dawn+123 This message was authored by: Dawn+123

my netflix won’t come on it just keeps spinning

netflix won't come on it just keeps spinning 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Dawn+123 

I've merged your posts into the main thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2) and other possible temporary fixes including the one posted by @caesarome immediately above your post. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Cutdown This message was authored by: Cutdown

well thats a hour out of my life i wont get back and still netfkix dont work , thats a month iv paid for nothing 

This message was authored by Leeeeeetttt This message was authored by: Leeeeeetttt

Well you won't get any of the hours of your life back , no matter how good they were 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: my netflix won’t come on it just keeps spinning

@Dawn+123 wrote:

netflix won't come on it just keeps spinning 

And that's the third time you've said so, have you not read any replies whatsoever?

This message was authored by AnthonyP56 This message was authored by: AnthonyP56

Re: Netflix on sky q will not load

Hi , I've experienced the same problem with Netflix failing to load over the past few weeks . I cured it today , not sure which bit actually worked , but I did the following ... signed out of Netflix and back in , deleted all the saved recordings in my Skybox then refreshed all my Apps via the ' secret page ' in the Sky menu ( Google it , it's easy to find ) . Netflix didn't work immediately , but after a few hours . I'd already done the unplugging re set thing a couple of day's ago , which didn't work . My guess would be , there was too much stored in the memory ( recordings ) , so the combination of deleting all that , then refreshing all Apps did the trick . 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Cutdown wrote:

well thats a hour out of my life i wont get back and still netfkix dont work , thats a month iv paid for nothing 

@Cutdown 

Did you follow the instructions given step by step, if you can't access Netflix to logout make sure you do it via the Netflix website instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Andy00 This message was authored by: Andy00

Netflix app stuck on load page

Netflix app stuck on load page. Spinning circle.  All others ok. Tried reboot and things suggested off you tube to no avail. This happened same day as computer outage. 

Re: Netflix app stuck on load page

@Andy00 

I've moved your post into a very log thread discussing this issue. Please see post 2 currently marked as the answer and also this

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Red-Spinning-Circle-on-Launch/m-p/4691069/highlight/true#...

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Mick90 This message was authored by: Mick90

Netflix app wont load comes up with the Netflix logo and red circle just spinning

Netflix logo appears when you go in to apps on sky q and red circle spinning but will not do anything else it works on tablet and phone so it's got to do with the sky box 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion