Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Can’t connect to Netflix

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jojokay 

I have moved your post into a thread already discussing this issue. If you can stand to read 1300+ posts you'll see lots of mentions of the forthcoming fix. We don't know when the fix rollout will start. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Officepunk87 This message was authored by: Officepunk87

Re: Netflix

Also cant access netflix through skybox. Works on my phone or laptop instantly, but through sky box it jist spins. Does it off and on since sn update thst also dropped youtube kids. 

This message was authored by Arthur+Christmas This message was authored by: Arthur+Christmas

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

Great. Are we getting refunds on Netflix for this month? 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Arthur+Christmas wrote:

Great. Are we getting refunds on Netflix for this month? 

For what? Netflix works perfectly, you just can't watch it through the Q box. You could always call them up and ask for a credit for this month but you won't get anything through the forum.

This message was authored by Gillies23 This message was authored by: Gillies23

Netflix app not working

Netflix app just has red circle going round. I have tried resetting my router but still not working

This message was authored by Lynds1981 This message was authored by: Lynds1981

Netflix not loading

Netflix App not loading . I have tried the reboot and tried to load the hidden menu to refresh apps but when entering code 001 nothing happens . I have the settings menu highlighted . Netflix app is still just a continuous circle failing to load . 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix not loading

@Lynds1981 

I've merged your post into a lengthy thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2). We don't know when this update will start to be rolled out and Sky don't announce it.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Netflix app not working

@Gillies23 wrote:

Netflix app just has red circle going round. I have tried resetting my router but still not working

@Gillies23 

Your post has been moved to the topic at hand as you can see that the post marked as the answer is from Sky who have said this will be fixed via a software update.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by stereohaven This message was authored by: stereohaven

Thanks for this thread, the Mother in Law called technical support (me), saying she was having this issue, but I hadn't seen it as it doesn't affect our box, so I have directed her to the TVs Netflix app until sorted.

-------------------------

LG OLED | Sky Q | EE TV Pro | BT Smart Hub 2 | Apple TV 4K
This message was authored by Kirsten0103 This message was authored by: Kirsten0103

Netflix

My Netflix app not working, all other apps working fine

@Kirsten0103 

Are you seeing the red spinning circle? 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Kirsten0103 This message was authored by: Kirsten0103

Yes I am 

@Kirsten0103 

I've merged your post into a lengthy thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2). We don't know when this update will start to be rolled out and Sky don't announce it.

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by timmccormack This message was authored by: timmccormack

Re: Netflix red spinning circle

Agreed, this is a joke. Can't access Netflix at all today

This message was authored by Moe3 This message was authored by: Moe3

Netflix app not loading

Netflix circle is just going around and around without loading

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion