Discussion topic: Netflix add on wanting pay details

This message was authored by KatyAmy This message was authored by: KatyAmy

Netflix add on wanting pay details

Just go the ultimate add on netflix on sky and whe  I go in to netflix it says its managed through sky but I need to add payment information?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Netflix add on wanting pay details

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KatyAmy wrote:

Just go the ultimate add on netflix on sky and whe  I go in to netflix it says its managed through sky but I need to add payment information?

Hi @KatyAmy 

Have you followed the correct activation process?

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/apps-on-sky-q-and-glass-netflix

KatyAmy
Topic Author
This message was authored by KatyAmy This message was authored by: KatyAmy

Re: Netflix add on wanting pay details

Have taken it off,  spoke to  4 people at sky that couldn't fix the problem. My account shows it's linked to sky, but the netflix doesn't play anything. It's like the 2 platforms aren't talking to each other.

Spoken to sky and netflix and both are clueless, netflix have raised it with a higher team as I now have cancelled the netflix on sky but as its 31 days, I can't even get netflix independently.

The whole time I was on the phone to sky they were only interested in selling me more products and not so much sorting the problem. Both technical guys just kept asking me to log out and back in again. It doesn't work on any device now, so can't do a thing.

Useless!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion