Discussion topic: My sky mini is not connecting to the Sky Q and has all of a sudden say I don’t have sky mini

This message was authored by Gills1 This message was authored by: Gills1

My sky mini is not connecting to the Sky Q and has all of a sudden say I don’t have sky mini

It's my first time to use this community thing.  My sky mini is not connecting to sky q box but for some reason it has just said I don't have the right subscription.  I don't understand that 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: My sky mini is not connecting to the Sky Q and has all of a sudden say I don’t have sky mini

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Gills1 

You've posted this in the Glass and Stream Forum, not the Sky Q forum. Hopefully a mod will move it for you and someone will be able to answer.

MikeAlanR 

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: My sky mini is not connecting to the Sky Q and has all of a sudden say I don’t have sky mini

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GD1 

one to be moved ....

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. Gibson les paul tribute. Gibson les paul junior. Fender telecaster. Epiphone billie joe .. rock on

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion