Discussion topic: My Sky Q box has stopped working. I have to reboot, then it works for a short time.

This message was authored by Dan_37 This message was authored by: Dan_37

My Sky Q box has stopped working. I have to reboot, then it works for a short time.

My Sky Q box has stopped working. I have to reboot, then it works for a short time. Then it won't change channel - just shows a black screen. I also cannot access recorded shows. I suspect that the Sky Q box has died on me? Grateful for any assistance, thank you.

All Replies

This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Re: My Sky Q box has stopped working. I have to reboot, then it works for a short time.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dan_37 wrote:

My Sky Q box has stopped working. I have to reboot, then it works for a short time. Then it won't change channel - just shows a black screen. I also cannot access recorded shows. I suspect that the Sky Q box has died on me? Grateful for any assistance, thank you.

Hi @Dan_37 Try placing your TV and SKYQ box on standby, then turn your SKYQ box on first by pressing the SKY logo button on the top of the SKY remote?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion