Discussion topic: Multiroom - do I need to purchase a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional tv

This message was authored by Elaine2957 This message was authored by: Elaine2957

Multiroom - do I need to purchase a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional tv

Do I need to purchased a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional room. I don't mind paying the £10 subscription but object to the £50 for the minibox

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Multiroom - do I need to purchase a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Elaine2957 wrote:
Do I need to purchased a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional room. I don't mind paying the £10 subscription but object to the £50 for the minibox

Hi @Elaine2957 

You cannot Purchase Sky Q mini boxes as they are all rented.  The £50 is a one off upfront activation charge.

If this is you first mini have you spoken to Sky directly?

Normally they will supply the first mini Free of charge (as they get the Monthly Multiscreen subscription.

If you do order Multiscreen make sure Sky are aware you also need your first mini.

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Multiroom - do I need to purchase a minibox to watch multiroom on one additional tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Or use a tablet or pc via hdmi

This message was authored by Ramona+Maye This message was authored by: Ramona+Maye

£10 Subscription mines £15

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion