Discussion topic: Moving House - Replacement Sky Q box on the way

This message was authored by mdoyle47038 This message was authored by: mdoyle47038

Moving House - Replacement Sky Q box on the way

Hi all

I'm moving home in November and I've contacted sky to move my SkyQ and broadband to the new property which they've confirmed.

However, I have just received the following email - 

Your replacement box is on its way and will be with you within the next couple of working days. Our courier will be in touch to confirm the date and time of your delivery. 

To prepare for the arrival of your new box:

All you will have to do is put your old equipment back into the carton that your new box comes in, and hand it back to the courier. 

But if I do that I'll be stuck in my old home without a working Sky Q box surely?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Michael

All Replies

This message was authored by MightyQuinn This message was authored by: MightyQuinn

Re: Moving House - Replacement Sky Q box on the way

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @mdoyle47038   I would just refuse delivery and keep all of your existing equipment.

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Moving House - Replacement Sky Q box on the way

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@mdoyle47038  If you're getting a replacement Sky Q box the new box simly connects to your dish in place of the old one, therefore you won't be without service, what makes you think you would?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion