Discussion topic: Loss of connection

This message was authored by davey10darts This message was authored by: davey10darts

Loss of connection

Hi, why do I keep having to re sync my mini sky Q boxes to my virgin BB hub 3 every other day?? Never had any issues when with Sky BB

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Loss of connection

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@davey10darts wrote:

Hi, why do I keep having to re sync my mini sky Q boxes to my virgin BB hub 3 every other day?? Never had any issues when with Sky BB

hi @davey10darts 

You needto be aware that when your wifi is not SKY the minis do not connect to your wifi but to a wifi signal generated by the main box

Is it pssible that the minis could 'see' your old SKY router OK (which they would connect directly to) but struggle to 'see' your SKY Q main box well enough

davey10darts
Topic Author
This message was authored by davey10darts This message was authored by: davey10darts

Re: Loss of connection

Hi @nigea99 thanx for the reply, 

both mini boxes are in the bedrooms upstairs, they were well connected to the sky hub box now having switched to virgin gas we couldn't get fibre in our area we are always having to sync the boxes back to the main box down stairs 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion