Discussion topic: Logging into Discovery Plus on my Sky Q Box, why is it so difficult?

This message was authored by Winkyridg This message was authored by: Winkyridg

Logging into Discovery Plus on my Sky Q Box, why is it so difficult?

I had the years free Discovery Plus subscription, they extended it for another year, all was fine till yesterday the 19th Jan, i have been logged out, can i log back in, no chance, ive typed in numerous 6 digit codes, to get the same message, this code has expired, even though the code is still on the screen, i now cannot acces the screen to type any more codes in, soooo infuriating, why cant i just type in my email and password like everything else, why make it so difficult?????

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Logging into Discovery Plus on my Sky Q Box, why is it so difficult?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Winkyridg wrote:

I had the years free Discovery Plus subscription, they extended it for another year, all was fine till yesterday the 19th Jan, i have been logged out, can i log back in, no chance, ive typed in numerous 6 digit codes, to get the same message, this code has expired, even though the code is still on the screen, i now cannot acces the screen to type any more codes in, soooo infuriating, why cant i just type in my email and password like everything else, why make it so difficult?????

@Winkyridg afraid thats how Discovery have made their app. It seems that some people are still having problems and Discovery will address these problems in a couple of weeks have a look at the thread below and the post from the Sky Community Manager

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Sky-Q-Discovery-Plus-Pass-Stopped-on-all-Devices/td-p/3867969/pag...

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by demongoddess This message was authored by: demongoddess

Re: Logging into Discovery Plus on my Sky Q Box, why is it so difficult?

i feel you im tryin to sort mine out atm after payin for discovery+ for a while an its noty wortkin an im gettn **bleep** off all i get off sky help is bleedin bots what are about as much use as a chocolate teapot

yet they have taken money from my bank for discorvery+ yet i cant activate it to watch 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion