Discussion topic: Left Sky completely and want to go back

This message was authored by Mo651 This message was authored by: Mo651

Left Sky completely and want to go back

I cancelled my sky plus subscription, and customer service told me to dump my sky plus box. I still have my dish and cable. I switched to youfibre and it's useless!! Can I get a sky Q box installed and resume my sky viewing?

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: Left Sky completely and want to go back

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mo651 wrote:

I cancelled my sky plus subscription, and customer service told me to dump my sky plus box. I still have my dish and cable. I switched to youfibre and it's useless!! Can I get a sky Q box installed and resume my sky viewing?

hi @Mo651 

Yes you should be able to get a SKY Q subscription 

Although not fully relevant as you have already cancelled SKY plus, you may wish to read some notes I have made for people when considering switching from SKY +/HD to SKY Q

SKY +/HD to SKY Q 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

@Mo651 wrote:

Of course you can. Your broadband provider has no impact on a satellite TV service. If it's totally useless then you should complain to YouFibre and get them to fix it as it's actually a very reasonably priced broadband service. 

Give Sky a ring and they'll gladly sign you up to Sky Q (after probably trying to get you to take Sky Glass or Sky Stream) but if you want the satellite service and the ability to record then stick with your instinct and ask for Sky Q. 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

By "dump" I trust they meant recycle?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion