Discussion topic: Left Sky after 24 years & about to send my Sky Q/equip back but wonder if they would offer a cheaper

This message was authored by DDatt This message was authored by: DDatt

Left Sky after 24 years & about to send my Sky Q/equip back but wonder if they would offer a cheaper

Left Sky after 24 years last week due to costs… about to send my Sky Q and equipment back but wonder if they would offer me a cheaper deal to keep it and sign back up? They did make me an offer before cancelling but it was still out of the budget I wanted...? They haven't called me since it closed either...? Any thoughts 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Left Sky after 24 years & about to send my Sky Q/equip back but wonder if they would offer a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DDatt 

The return packaging is sent out towards the end of the notice period so that is 31 days for Sky Q, so there's still plenty of time for them to contact you. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
DDatt
Topic Author
This message was authored by DDatt This message was authored by: DDatt

Re: Left Sky after 24 years & about to send my Sky Q/equip back but wonder if they would offer a

@Daniel0210 I've recieved the packaging and 31 days waived as they messed up with my cancellation dates etc... channels are now off too so past that stage... hence the question...

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DDatt wrote:

@Daniel0210 I've recieved the packaging and 31 days waived as they messed up with my cancellation dates etc... channels are now off too so past that stage... hence the question...

Call them and ask?  No one here can say what they are prepared to offer you...

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion