Discussion topic: Just had my sky box set up and nothing is downloading and there’s a PIN code when we haven’t sent on

This message was authored by Reece222 This message was authored by: Reece222

Just had my sky box set up and nothing is downloading and there’s a PIN code when we haven’t sent on

We have just had our box set up and there's a PIN code locking it even though we didn't set one up, nothing is downloading on sky cinema and Netflix or anything is t downloading on it 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Just had my sky box set up and nothing is downloading and there’s a PIN code when we haven’t sen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Reece222 wrote:

We have just had our box set up and there's a PIN code locking it even though we didn't set one up, nothing is downloading on sky cinema and Netflix or anything is t downloading on it 

Hi @Reece222 

The default PIN number is the last four digits of your viewing card.

You can find your viewing card number in the Q box Home menu.

Home - Settings - System info

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Just had my sky box set up and nothing is downloading and there’s a PIN code when we haven’t sen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Reece222 wrote:

Hi @Reece222 

The default PIN number is the last four digits of your viewing card.

You can find your viewing card number in the Q box Home menu.

Home - Settings - System info

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion