Discussion topic: Is prime video free with sky q ? If so how do I access it ,I am being lead to payment.

This message was authored by Stephen+Farringto This message was authored by: Stephen+Farringto

Is prime video free with sky q ? If so how do I access it ,I am being lead to payment.

I can't get free prime video on my Sky Q

Best Answers
This message was authored by mappion This message was authored by: mappion Answer

Re: Is prime video free with sky q ? If so how do I access it ,I am being lead to payment.

Hi @Stephen+Farringto 

Easy answer to this one. Afraid it is not.

If you want to watch Prime video you have to pay Amazon.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mappion This message was authored by: mappion Answer

Re: Is prime video free with sky q ? If so how do I access it ,I am being lead to payment.

Hi @Stephen+Farringto 

Easy answer to this one. Afraid it is not.

If you want to watch Prime video you have to pay Amazon.

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stephen+Farringto wrote:

I can't get free prime video on my Sky Q

Hi @Stephen+Farringto Prime isn't free with Sky Q unless you have signed up for a free trial only then can you log in with your email and password or QR code to add Sky Q as a registered device 

Screenshot_20230331_164509_Prime Video.jpg

If you already have a Prime Video subscription just sign in with your log in details or QR code

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion