Discussion topic: Is Sky Q multiscreen pack the same as Multiscreen?

This message was authored by dimuth This message was authored by: dimuth

Is Sky Q multiscreen pack the same as Multiscreen?

Hello,

I have a Sky q 2tb with an additional mini q box. Today I upgraded to Sky Signature from the old entertainment.

Just realized that the Sky Q multiscreen pack gets replaced by Multiscreen.

Are they the same or more specifically would I still be able to use my mini q box?

Thanks in advance

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Is Sky Q multiscreen pack the same as Multiscreen?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @dimuth,

Yes you can still use your mini box.

The key difference is that with the Multiscreen pack (which went with the entertainment base package), in addition to allowing mini box & SKY Go usage, it also enabled 4K on suitable boxes.

If you used this for 4K make sure that you now have the UHD Pack which is needed for 4K with Signature

When I migrated to Signature it was automatically switched correctly so I have the UHD pack as well as the plain 'Multiscreen' add on now

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

@dimuthSky love to change things to confuse, multiscreen, mutiroom etc etc all allow the mini box (any number) to work

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

hi @dimuth,

Yes you can still use your mini box.

The key difference is that with the Multiscreen pack (which went with the entertainment base package), in addition to allowing mini box & SKY Go usage, it also enabled 4K on suitable boxes.

If you used this for 4K make sure that you now have the UHD Pack which is needed for 4K with Signature

When I migrated to Signature it was automatically switched correctly so I have the UHD pack as well as the plain 'Multiscreen' add on now

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion