Discussion topic: ITVX I Thought It Was Free!

This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

ITVX I Thought It Was Free!

I understood that ITVX was free to SkyQ users, providing you put up with the adverts, but after watching episode one of Platform 7 it won't let me watch any more unless I sign up and pay £5.99 a month for Premium.  Is that right? Thanks. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley Answer

Re: ITVX I Thought It Was Free!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

I'm not sure I follow your answer.  Maybe I am confused. As I said I believed  ITVX is free with adverts if you are a SkyQ subscriber and you have to pay pay extra for Premium.

What I am saying I have been watching various shows on the ITVX app with no problem other than I have to put up with the adverts, but after watching episode 1 of Platform 7 they won't let me watch any more unless I pay for Premium. 

No, some content is only available on Premium.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

I understood that ITVX was free to SkyQ users, providing you put up with the adverts, but after watching episode one of Platform 7 it won't let me watch any more unless I sign up and pay £5.99 a month for Premium.  Is that right? Thanks. 

ITVx is free. ITVx Premium isn't. It's up to ITV where they put their content. 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
Stephen+Mourton
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stephen+Mourton This message was authored by: Stephen+Mourton

I'm not sure I follow your answer.  Maybe I am confused. As I said I believed  ITVX is free with adverts if you are a SkyQ subscriber and you have to pay pay extra for Premium.

What I am saying I have been watching various shows on the ITVX app with no problem other than I have to put up with the adverts, but after watching episode 1 of Platform 7 they won't let me watch any more unless I pay for Premium. 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley Answer

@Stephen+Mourton wrote:

No, some content is only available on Premium.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion