Discussion topic: I need to return my sky box - but I cannot do this until July 19th. Can you make a note of this ?

This message was authored by Broooooce This message was authored by: Broooooce

I need to return my sky box - but I cannot do this until July 19th. Can you make a note of this ?

I would like to ensure I don't get charged in the meantime 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I need to return my sky box - but I cannot do this until July 19th. Can you make a note of this

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Broooooce wrote:

I'm afraid not as you're not talking to Sky via the forum, any staff present won't have any account details.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: I need to return my sky box - but I cannot do this until July 19th. Can you make a note of this

@GD1 wrote:

@Broooooce wrote:

I'm afraid not as you're not talking to Sky via the forum, any staff present won't have any account details.

hi @Broooooce 

You also need to be aware that SKY's processes aren't geared up for delaying charges 

Their processes for returns, even when done in a speedy fashion, can still have hiccups resulting in charges being made for kit that has not been recorded on ther systems - albeit the charges refunded when the kit does get recorded as received

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Broooooce 

When you do send the equipment back make sure you keep your proof of posting safe and indefinitely. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion