Discussion topic: I need to order a Sky Q remote

This message was authored by Theresagilson27 This message was authored by: Theresagilson27

I need to order a Sky Q remote

How do i order a Sky Q remote contol?

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: I need to order a Sky Q remote

@Theresagilson27 wrote:

How do i order a Sky Q remote contol?

From here:

https://www.sky.com/help/forms/replaceremote 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Theresagilson27 
After checking the basics, ie; fresh batteries, re-pairing etc if your Sky Q remote is definitely broken/faulty, if you follow this link it should allow you to do some more troubleshooting and then it’ll send you to a form to request a replacement (there is the possibility this is not available to customers in the ROI).
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/lost-stolen-damaged-sky-q-equipment#get-in-touch

It may be quicker to purchase a new remote from a retailer or larger supermarket. If you do that as well as the above you’ll have a spare.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I might be ordering a new one myself shortly. We managed to snaggle a new 2TB UHD box off Sky and it was only after we'd set everything up that I noticed the remote has multiple cracks on the front all seemingly emanating from the Home button. They extend from there all the way to the top and the bottom in all directions.

I think they've got worse since I first noticed them. Are the new remotes just very poorly made? They do have a slightly different layout to our previous one as the voice command button has migrated from the top right side to under the Home button.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion