Discussion topic: I have just upgraded from Sky+ to SkyQ and am unable to get some channels that I had before.

This message was authored by Gerraint This message was authored by: Gerraint

I have just upgraded from Sky+ to SkyQ and am unable to get some channels that I had before.

I have just upgraded to Sky Q from Sky +. I can't get a number of channels on Sky Q that I had before. Mainly ; Channel 5, ITV2, Really channel, channel 150, Comedy Central and a number of more channels. Why are these channels not available? I have spoken with the concierge regarding dish alignment and there is no problem this end. It seems like a downgrade rather than an upgrade. I spoke with the Sky engineer who told me to speak to the concierge. This has not helped or answered my question. 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I have just upgraded from Sky+ to SkyQ and am unable to get some channels that I had before.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gerraint 

The same channels are available on Q as Sky+ HD.  Presumably 'spoken with the concierge' indicates you are in a managed building with a communal satellite distribution system: if this is the case then the advice you received from Sky was correct, as it's the responsibility of the building owner / manager to resolve issues with such a system.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion