Discussion topic: I have TNT on my Sky package can watch on main box but cannot watch on other TVs have the multi scr

This message was authored by GRS1 This message was authored by: GRS1

I have TNT on my Sky package can watch on main box but cannot watch on other TVs have the multi scr

Cannot watch TNT sport on other tvs despite

TNT through sky

Have the sky multi screen package 

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: I have TNT on my Sky package can watch on main box but cannot watch on other TVs have the multi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@GRS1 wrote:

TNT through sky

Hi @GRS1 

Understand that you have TNT Sport on the Sky platform but do you pay Sky or BT for the subscription.

If you subscribe to TNT Sport through Sky then you can watch on Mini boxes (provided you have the necessary Monthly Multiscreen subscription). Also through Sky TNT Sport in HD is included.
If you subscribe through BT directly then to receive TNT Sport on Minis you need to pay BT’s monthly second box charge. One monthly charge covers all minis. Also to receive TNT Sport in HD there is an additional BT monthly charge when subscribing though BT.

GRS1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GRS1 This message was authored by: GRS1

Re: I have TNT on my Sky package can watch on main box but cannot watch on other TVs have the multi

Yes I pay through sky and I pay for the multi screen access.

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@GRS1 wrote:

Yes I pay through sky and I pay for the multi screen access.

Hi @GRS1 

(Edit

Assume you are not trying to watch the TNT UHD channel on the mini)
There should be no issue then.

First make  sure that your main Q box and minis are on the same Softwaer version.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/updating-sky-box-software-sky-q 

Then try rebooting the main Q box and then when this is completely back up and running reboot the mini.
To reboot press Standby on your Sky Q remote (if the box responds to the remote), and then switch off and unplug at the mains.
Wait at least 30 secs and then Plug back in and switch your Sky Q box back on at the mains.
Wait for the on screen instructions to disappear and the front led to turn Amber. Then wait for 30 secs before you press Home on your Sky Q remote or if this is not working press the standby button on the front of the Q box (Amber led)

note: some features may take up to 5 minutes to return.

Reboot the mini as above.
Failing all of the above best to contact Sky directly.

This message was authored by trevforum This message was authored by: trevforum

@oldfella wrote:

@GRS1 wrote:

TNT through sky

Hi @GRS1 

Understand that you have TNT Sport on the Sky platform but do you pay Sky or BT for the subscription.

If you subscribe to TNT Sport through Sky then you can watch on Mini boxes (provided you have the necessary Monthly Multiscreen subscription). Also through Sky TNT Sport in HD is included.
If you subscribe through BT directly then to receive TNT Sport on Minis you need to pay BT’s monthly second box charge. One monthly charge covers all minis. Also to receive TNT Sport in HD there is an additional BT monthly charge when subscribing though BT.

Actually, if you subscribe to TNT Sports through BT you can access the TNT sports feeds through the Discovery + Apps on the Main Q Box and Mini at the same time..  Also, you don't need an additional box sub and HD is included.  Also, if you have something like an Apple TV 4k box you can access the Ultimate in UHD/Atmos via the App without paying any extra. 

——————————————————-
Sky Stream, Sky Glass, Panasonic DX902, Pioneer LX-901 7.1.4
This message was authored by Hall12345 This message was authored by: Hall12345

I have the TNT on my main TV, but cannot receive it on a 2nd TV also with Sky in the bedroom.

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@Hall12345,

Do you have Sky Q or Sky + HD ?

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion