Discussion topic: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by FuturePrimate This message was authored by: FuturePrimate

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

I am getting network error across iPhone and iPads, even when using O2 5g rather than `sky `bb 

Netflix claim all is well on their servers.. I would say not....

This message was authored by CharHark95 This message was authored by: CharHark95

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

I am having exactly the same problem! Everything is all fine but soon as I go onto Netflix, it's saying that same error code and I have typed it into google and it says that the data stored in my device will not allow Netflix to play. But this is clearly a Netflix problem, as I am not the only one having this problem tonight.

@Robmoody8 

This message was authored by James912 This message was authored by: James912

Same issue for me as of 30 minutes ago. I'm with Now Broadband (basically sky)

This message was authored by Not+My+Sky+ID This message was authored by: Not+My+Sky+ID

Same issue. Netflix must be down despite their service page saying all is working. Sort it out Netflix!!

This message was authored by Kat111 This message was authored by: Kat111

When i google ld the code it said it had snth to do with data stored on the device that prevents Netflix from playing

Are your devices smart tvs?

Samsung by any chance?

This message was authored by aharding This message was authored by: aharding

Same. 

Weird it was 11pm on the 11th... Maybe some weird glitch?!? 

I'm going to wait until midnight and see if it's working again, I guess?

This message was authored by binaryboy This message was authored by: binaryboy

I use both Sky and standalone. Neither are working on any of my smart TVs. No problem on my mobile devices with either.  

This message was authored by Angelpic This message was authored by: Angelpic

I dont think it has to do with sky since i dont have it and i have the same error. It looks though that is only the smart tv. Phone app works fine. 

It  might be the smart tv app.

This message was authored by Steven73 This message was authored by: Steven73

I've got the same on roku and Panasonic TV ok if connect to phone not when on sky broadband 

This message was authored by Peanutbutter This message was authored by: Peanutbutter

I just tried, it's running fine on my iPad, just the TV that's not working at all 

This message was authored by SuperStreamer This message was authored by: SuperStreamer

Obviously Netflix has crashed

This message was authored by bighotmama68 This message was authored by: bighotmama68

My Netflix is via app on fire stick. It has to be a problem with Netflix surely !!

This message was authored by Tobias-UK1 This message was authored by: Tobias-UK1

Same issue here, with the same error code 

tvq-pb-101(1.9.0)

This message was authored by Knight150 This message was authored by: Knight150

Getting the same error on fire tv , phone on mobile , restarted all network kit and re-indtalled , no luck , other streaming channels are fine must be netflix end 

This message was authored by Lina1 This message was authored by: Lina1

Same here .. its netflix as I have a firestick and everything else is working 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion