Discussion topic: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

This message was authored by Robmoody8 This message was authored by: Robmoody8

I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

I have tried the 001 thing that didn't work. Everything is working perfectly just not Netflix. I open the app all seems well then I press Play and I get this screen checking My connection and it says Internet speed good. When I press try watching the procedure repeats with the same result, try watching. Bottom right of the screen says error code tvq-pb-101(1.9.0)

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi everyone! And if you're new here, welcome to the Sky Community forum! Where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related.

Thanks for letting us know you were having trouble with Netflix last night, we've had confirmation Netflix were experiencing an outage but this was swiftly fixed.

Thanks again 👍

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Never24 This message was authored by: Never24

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

Exact same happening to me as of 11pm today 11 December 

This message was authored by Kat111 This message was authored by: Kat111

Hey

I have the same issue

Does anyone know how to fix?

I tried everything

This message was authored by FuturePrimate This message was authored by: FuturePrimate

Same issue.. anyone sorted?

This message was authored by bighotmama68 This message was authored by: bighotmama68

I am having same problem whatever I do is not fixing the problem very unhappy 

This message was authored by Peanutbutter This message was authored by: Peanutbutter

Exact same issue here, same error code with same numbers in brackets. Started maybe 20 minutes ago. Has anyone sorted it? 

This message was authored by Yerrj This message was authored by: Yerrj

Yes same here not sure what to do. I powered it off and back on still the same message 

This message was authored by Angelpic This message was authored by: Angelpic

Same issue right very now

This message was authored by Mango-juice This message was authored by: Mango-juice

same issue. I restarted device as well as my router but it doesn't help

This message was authored by ANDY1254 This message was authored by: ANDY1254

Im having the same issue and code,was watching then went out and now just keeps checking internet connection.even signed out of the box using netflix app and refreshed apps turned router on/off,still the same

This message was authored by bastley13 This message was authored by: bastley13

@Robmoody8 wrote:

I have tried the 001 thing that didn't work. Everything is working perfectly just not Netflix. I open the app all seems well then I press Play and I get this screen checking My connection and it says Internet speed good. When I press try watching the procedure repeats with the same result, try watching. Bottom right of the screen says error code tvq-pb-101(1.9.0)

Same thing here

This message was authored by Kat111 This message was authored by: Kat111

Yeh.. same 😞

Does it have smt to do with sky then?

This message was authored by PaulW3 This message was authored by: PaulW3

Same here but not with Sky. Looks like a Netflix issue.

This message was authored by Peanutbutter This message was authored by: Peanutbutter

I don't use Sky, so it's not that. I just ended up on this forum because it's the only place where this exact code has been mentioned

This message was authored by ANDY1254 This message was authored by: ANDY1254

Just restarted box and router again and still same,but i can watch fine on my phone

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion