Discussion topic: I get netflix included in my sky Q plan, but i cant get it on my mobile phone or tablet. How do i do

This message was authored by Ginasgang This message was authored by: Ginasgang

I get netflix included in my sky Q plan, but i cant get it on my mobile phone or tablet. How do i do

I have netflix included in my sky Q plan but can't get it on my phone or tablet.  How do I set this up?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: I get netflix included in my sky Q plan, but i cant get it on my mobile phone or tablet. How do

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ginasgang wrote:

I have netflix included in my sky Q plan but can't get it on my phone or tablet.  How do I set this up?

Hi @Ginasgang 

You can use your Sky Netflix on any device that has the Netflix App.

You then just to sign in using the Password and email adress you use for your Sky Netflix.

The email you used can be found in Netflix on your Q box.

Go to the left hand menu in Netflix and scroll down to the bottom and then scroll right and select Get help.

On the next screen you can find your Account details.

Bear in mind the number of screens that can be used simultaneously.

Assuming you subscribe through Sky
Sky Ultimate TV includes the Netflix Basic plan (1 screen + HD)
You can upgrade to Netflix Standard (2 screens + HD) by adding the HD pack On Sky Q.
You can upgrade to Netflix Premium (4 screens + UHD/HDR) by adding the Ultra HD pack (requires the HD pack first) on Sky Q.

Ginasgang
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ginasgang This message was authored by: Ginasgang

Re: I get netflix included in my sky Q plan, but i cant get it on my mobile phone or tablet. How do

Thanks v much for that, very helpful!! I think I now know the problem, when the netflix account was set up it was set up with the wrong email address. The one on my TV netflix is incorrect, so it won't recognise my true email address I assume. And I don't know how to change it!! 🤯

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@Ginasgang wrote:

Thanks v much for that, very helpful!! I think I now know the problem, when the netflix account was set up it was set up with the wrong email address. The one on my TV netflix is incorrect, so it won't recognise my true email address I assume. And I don't know how to change it!! 🤯

Hi @Ginasgang 

See if the following link helps

https://help.netflix.com/en/node/244

edit
Maybe the above only refers to account through Netflix.

You may have to contact Netflix directly 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Generally quite important to use the right email address when setting these things up. That's why we all have to suffer the "repeat email address" pain.

I'm sure a call to netflix will get it straightened out.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion