Discussion topic: Home move not possible to start with former Staff account

This message was authored by Atila This message was authored by: Atila

Home move not possible to start with former Staff account

Used to work for Sky, still got the free package till May 2025. Need to set up home move , account keep telling me to clear the belance. Balance is Zero, nothing to clear. Anyone have direct number to staff accounts or best number for these issues ?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Home move not possible to start with former Staff account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atila wrote:
Anyone have direct number to staff accounts or best number for these issues ?

@Atila 

The staff number can't be provided here for obvious reasons. If you no longer have it, or access to it you can use the general number.

You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, alternatively you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a dedicated ROI number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Home move not possible to start with former Staff account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Atila wrote:
Anyone have direct number to staff accounts or best number for these issues ?

@Atila 

The staff number can't be provided here for obvious reasons. If you no longer have it, or access to it you can use the general number.

You can call Sky free by dialling 150 from a Sky Talk landline or a Sky Mobile, alternatively you can use:
https://www.sky.com/help/home
UK customers: Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number.
ROI customers: change the flag in the bottom right corner of the link to the ROI flag then scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a dedicated ROI number.
(The forum doesn’t allow us to type the numbers in full).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion