Discussion topic: Help I don’t understand terminology…

This message was authored by samuelbamuel This message was authored by: samuelbamuel

Help I don’t understand terminology…

Our sky tv isn't working properly (top picks on Home Screen don't com up for example) and the internet hasn't worked properly for about 3 weeks, now it isn't working at all. I'm trying to find out what to do but I don't understand the language people are using to know if it's helpful. I can't seem to find a number to phone anyone. I'm a bit lost. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Re: Help I don’t understand terminology…

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@samuelbamuel wrote:

Our sky tv isn't working properly (top picks on Home Screen don't com up for example) and the internet hasn't worked properly for about 3 weeks, now it isn't working at all. I'm trying to find out what to do but I don't understand the language people are using to know if it's helpful. I can't seem to find a number to phone anyone. I'm a bit lost. 

@samuelbamuel I have escalated this to sky

You may receive an email or a private message inviting you to have a private conversation on the Community with a Sky Expert.

Look out for a chat bubble at the bottom of your screen inviting you to a chat
If you are using the Safari browser please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the chat bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Firefox, Chrome etc.

The link below explains how the escalation process works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Help I don’t understand terminology…

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @samuelbamuel to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion