*Have* to have multiroom with Sky Q?

First Assistant Director
Post 16 of 18

Re: *Have* to have multiroom with Sky Q?

@Roger+Peters wrote:

@skinner1965 wrote:

Sky in SD really is rubbish and is like watching 1970’s tele 

Not even that good if you’ve got a TV 40” or above. 

Remember when colour first launched in the 60’s and if watching a football match when a player wearing a red shirt was running, the red of his shirt left his body and appeared as a blob just behind him. And we thought then how amazing it all was! How times have changed. 

Ummm no not that old 😜

I do remember getting our first colour tele though.  Parents bought it for the wedding of Princess Anne to umm Captain Mark Phillips I think it was 

BT Ultra Infinity. Apple Time Capsule. Sky Q 2TB watching UHD through a LG OLED55B7 and listening through a soundbox. Multiroom with 2 miniboxes
Sound Designer
Post 17 of 18

@skinner1965 wrote:

@Roger+Peters wrote:

@skinner1965 wrote:

Remember when colour first launched in the 60’s and if watching a football match when a player wearing a red shirt was running, the red of his shirt left his body and appeared as a blob just behind him. And we thought then how amazing it all was! How times have changed. 

Ummm no not that old 😜

I do remember getting our first colour tele though.  Parents bought it for the wedding of Princess Anne to umm Captain Mark Phillips I think it was 

And she's still got the same hair do Smiley Happy

First Assistant Director
Post 18 of 18

@skinner1965 wrote:

@Roger+Peters wrote:

@skinner1965 wrote:

Ummm no not that old 😜

I remember when my parents got their first colour TV in 1974. My dad had been working out in Saudi for 9 months and decided to splash out. IIRC it was one of these. Link

Recommended Threads