Discussion topic: Had a phone call from sky saying my viewing card is about to expire and there sending me a new one i

This message was authored by Sandra1956 This message was authored by: Sandra1956

Had a phone call from sky saying my viewing card is about to expire and there sending me a new one i

Do sky phone to say your viewing card is about to expire? And there sending you a new one? Or is this a scam ? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Had a phone call from sky saying my viewing card is about to expire and there sending me a new o

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sandra1956 

I upgraded to Sky Q (from Sky+HD) in November 2019 and haven't needed to change the card nor have I received such communication. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Had a phone call from sky saying my viewing card is about to expire and there sending me a new o

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sandra1956 Its more than likely a scam, there is a similar one going round with the caller claiming the network your with is upgrading systems and your SIM card will automatically expire in 7 days, they ask you to access your account and change your password to one they give you and they will order a replacment SIM on your behalf.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion