Downloading not working

AF8
New Viewer
Post 1 of 6

Downloading not working

I've been having trouble downloading any content recently, I select the movie or TV show that I want to watch and nothing happens. The 2 white animations flash as it's going to do something but then nothing happens. The only way I can get it to work is to reset the box, but as you can imagine that it is extremely annoying. Anyone else had this issue? 

All Replies
Researcher
Post 2 of 6

Re: Downloading not working

I cannot download any content from on demand or catch-up even when I read set both boxes in the house it's states I'm all connected up but simply does not do a thing what can I do now as this has been happening for months and re booting the box does not do a thing either now?

Oracle
Post 3 of 6

@Funkyfatlad wrote:

I cannot download any content from on demand or catch-up even when I read set both boxes in the house it's states I'm all connected up but simply does not do a thing what can I do now as this has been happening for months and re booting the box does not do a thing either now?

Hi @Funkyfatlad You need to call SKY and arrange an engineer visit to sort you problem out!

Camera Operator
Post 4 of 6

@Funkyfatlad wrote:

@Funkyfatlad Have you tried re-booting your router? If that fails to improve the situation I suggest that you phone Sky and report the fault. They will take you through various actions and if these fail will send out an engineer. Please remember that the engineer may swap your Q box over and that will entail losing any recordings you have saved.

Executive Producer
Post 5 of 6

@Funkyfatlad wrote:

You’ve put up with his for months?

What did Sky say when you reported the fault to them? 

BT Ultra Infinity. Apple Time Capsule. Sky Q 2TB watching UHD through a LG OLED55B7 and listening through a soundbox. Multiroom with 2 miniboxes
Researcher
Post 6 of 6

Up until now re booting box was ok but now not a thing I will have to contact them thankyou

Recommended Threads