Discussion topic: Disney plus errror code

This message was authored by KBronze This message was authored by: KBronze

Disney plus errror code

I cannot open Disney plus via apps on my Sky q box. Have got an error code 1026. Have reset, refreshed apps and reset broadband but still no luck. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Disney plus errror code

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @KBronze, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this session now after not receiving further response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

KBronze
Topic Author
This message was authored by KBronze This message was authored by: KBronze

Still getting same error unfortunately. 

This message was authored by Johnny77 This message was authored by: Johnny77

We've just had this, tried updating app, upgrading sky q etc but nothing worked.

went in instant chat with Disney. You have to put up with rigmarole of them asking to delete app etc. But just get them to refresh your IP address on their system. They did this for us and we stopped getting the 1026 error.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion