Discussion topic: Discovery plus not working

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Candlemaker2007 This message was authored by: Candlemaker2007

Re: Discovery plus not working

Hi

I have managed to get D+ working but when I try to select some programmes to watch I am told you go to upgrade? I'm guessing we as sky q customers don't have full access?

TIA

This message was authored by Cherriness This message was authored by: Cherriness

I had the same issue. Come out of Discovery plus completely then go back in again. It starts working.

This message was authored by Ammo79 This message was authored by: Ammo79

Mines all working but nothing plays on the sky q box just the blue circle scrolling round, all the other apps working perfectly like Netflix, YouTube etc but the D+ app just won't play anything. I went to the app on my phone and D+ works fine there with my login from sky anyone know why?

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ammo79 try leaving it on for about 5-6 minutes as it does when I log in but does go on. 

Thanks for the reply mines been like this for a few days I've even rebooted the box and still nothing will play @seandouglas2 

This message was authored by beckz83 This message was authored by: beckz83

I'm all signed up but nothings loading, just getting the blue circle. Anyone any ideas?

This message was authored by Cherriness This message was authored by: Cherriness

@beckz83 Come out of the app altogether then go back in. It works. X 

This message was authored by beckz83 This message was authored by: beckz83

@Cherriness ive fully closed it a few times, still nothing. Think I might just give it up as a bad job. 

@beckz83 oh no! Sorry to hear that. Damn it, it worked for me! 

This message was authored by seandouglas2 This message was authored by: seandouglas2

@Ammo79 0k try and refresh your apps in settings. Select settings > 0.0.1 enter on your remote. Then choose apps refresh 

@seandouglas2 thanks did that I just get the rolling blue circle now still nothing playing feels to me like the app on the Q box isn't stable like the Netflix or YouTube ones which I use a lot

@Ammo79 I will escalate for you. Someone may be in touch via PM chat or Email  

@seandouglas2  thanks getting hooked on Paranormal Lockdown and only season 2 on catch up but season one on D+

what's a pm? My email is not on my profile 

@seandouglas2 

This message was authored by SDR This message was authored by: SDR

@Ammo79 wrote:

what's a pm? My email is not on my profile 

@seandouglas2 

It's a personal message here on the forum 

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Glass - No Puck

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion