Discussion topic: Discovery HD , loss of audio constantly been happning for well over 1 year

This message was authored by ClareG76 This message was authored by: ClareG76

Discovery HD , loss of audio constantly been happning for well over 1 year

had engineer out multiple times even engineer has the same issue, i have a 9.2 dolby atmos soundbar,

to have better sound quality, we found that even changing audio setting from atmos to standard, would stil infact drop out on my soundbar over 1000£,, soundbar, even tested on atmos on my led tv. was exactly the same, been telling sky for well over 1 year about this still not fixed pain in the **bleep**,!..

so speaking to sky on phone today, who also said i can use Discovery + app.. of which i said, i tried,,

EPG IS labled, all wrong, so wheeler dealer, season 5-episode 3 . is range rover, goto , discovery + and that one is completely diffrent show,. so i cant watch off discovery + ,, so sky you need to sort ya **bleep**, out, !

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Discovery HD , loss of audio constantly been happning for well over 1 year

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ClareG76 wrote:

so sky you need to sort ya **bleep**, out, !

Firstly we're other customers here.  Secondly, it's more like Discovery have to sort themselves out as Sky don't control the EPG/programmes?  https://www.discoveryuk.com/

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion