Discussion topic: Devialet not recognised by new Sky Q box.

This message was authored by ROBBIE777 This message was authored by: ROBBIE777

Devialet not recognised by new Sky Q box.

This week I received a Sky Q box to replace my old box. Years ago I purchased a Sky/Devialet soundbox which paired quite easily with my Sky remote. The replacement box and remote do not pair with the soundbox. Is there a means of getting around the problem?

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

Re: Devialet not recognised by new Sky Q box.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ROBBIE777 wrote:

This week I received a Sky Q box to replace my old box. Years ago I purchased a Sky/Devialet soundbox which paired quite easily with my Sky remote. The replacement box and remote do not pair with the soundbox. Is there a means of getting around the problem?

@ROBBIE777 

Not able to help unfortunately but maybe our resident expert on the Sky Soundbox @mike+simmonds  might be able to assist.

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @ROBBIE777 

Not sure about being an expert but I'll do my best 😅

First thing to try is to unpair your sky Q remote by pressing and holding down 7 and 9 together for about 5 seconds until the led on the Q remote  flashes 4 times. 

That should reset the remote and allow you try the pairing process from scratch (press and hold 1 and 3 together ) 

any good ? 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

IMG_6010.png

 I also have this page from the original guide booklet @ROBBIE777 and a screenshot of how to reset your Soundbox if it still refuses to pair. 

IMG_6007.jpeg

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion