Discussion topic: Catch up bbc1.... i have been away and forgot to record tuesday wednesday and thursday eastenders. H

This message was authored by Jan68 This message was authored by: Jan68

Catch up bbc1.... i have been away and forgot to record tuesday wednesday and thursday eastenders. H

However I can't seem to do this as latest episodes arnt available. The old sky would show everything from the previous day to the previous week. Am I going mad or is there really no way if seeing these episodes? Hope someone knows 🙂

Thanks in advance....

Best Answers
This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Catch up bbc1.... i have been away and forgot to record tuesday wednesday and thursday eastender

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jan68 wrote:

However I can't seem to do this as latest episodes arnt available. The old sky would show everything from the previous day to the previous week. Am I going mad or is there really no way if seeing these episodes? Hope someone knows 🙂

Thanks in advance....

@Jan68  just say 'eastenders' into the voice control and on the First thumbnail you will find all episodes up to yesterday 11/05/2023

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907 Answer

Re: Catch up bbc1.... i have been away and forgot to record tuesday wednesday and thursday eastender

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jan68 wrote:

Thanks in advance....

@Jan68  just say 'eastenders' into the voice control and on the First thumbnail you will find all episodes up to yesterday 11/05/2023

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
Jan68
Topic Author

@Doc5907 wrote:

@Jan68 wrote:

Thanks in advance....

Jan68
Topic Author

Many thanks. Worked like a dream 🙂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion