Discussion topic: Cannot access tv on my mini boxes message says please check your subscription entitles you to view

This message was authored by Hoooti This message was authored by: Hoooti

Cannot access tv on my mini boxes message says please check your subscription entitles you to view

Cannot acces minibuses as stated above 

All Replies

Hoooti
Topic Author

Re: Cannot access tv on my mini boxes message says please check your subscription entitles you to

I cancelled my tnt sports with BT today.   Looks like @Sky  have taken down my miniboxes.  The main box is ok    no good when you go to bed go watch tv.  Please say get me back on

This message was authored by GAQ This message was authored by: GAQ

Re: Cannot access tv on my mini boxes message says please check your subscription entitles you to

I have never been able to watch TNT sports (Or BT Sports as was) on the mini SkyQ box in the bedroom.
This has annoyed me for years...
- Works fine on the main box downstairs.
I just thought it was the work of some petty morons in BT/Sky offices thinking of perhaps even more revenue for access on a mini box... Not happening.

Sky Q, BT Infinity Hub 5
TV - 65 " LG 4K. Denon 4K Amp. Monitor Audio Gold speakers.
This message was authored by Quoman7 This message was authored by: Quoman7

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hoooti wrote:

Cannot acces minibuses as stated above 

Hi @Hoooti Providing that your Mini boxes are provided by SKY, and you are subscribed to the Multiroom add on subscription?

Try rebooting your router by removing the power cable for 30 sec then reconnect to reboot, then reboot your main SKYQ box by turning the power off at the socket for 30 sec then turn back on, then do the same with any Mini boxes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have superpowers… But a therapist took them away.
Hoooti
Topic Author

Fyi   sky can see my main box and mini box.  But the deletion of TNT sports has caused an issue with the subscriptions.  Could be back in 24 hours if not  ring again and main box will be replaced!!!!🙃

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion