Discussion topic: Cancellation of sky

This message was authored by Daryl-lynn+Millie This message was authored by: Daryl-lynn+Millie

Cancellation of sky

I've been with sky 17 years, but just recently, have noticed things going downhill.

Customer service experience is very poor and not helpful at all so now going to cancel my subscription. What are people's views on Now tv.?

I know it's still part of sky, but nowhere near as expensive.

All Replies

This message was authored by daveNOS This message was authored by: daveNOS

Re: Cancellation of sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daryl-lynn+Millie I've used NowTV for years withuot any issues, it has very limited channels though so you may want to look at whether they have the channels you watch.

-------- Please note i am not a Sky employee ----------
Daryl-lynn+Millie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Daryl-lynn+Millie This message was authored by: Daryl-lynn+Millie

Thank you for that. It's such a shame it's come to this, but in reality. Everything I ask for with sky has to include something else.......ie you want HD, you have to subscribe to boxsets as well and I've just had enough of paying for things I don't use.

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daryl-lynn+Millie wrote:

Thank you for that. It's such a shame it's come to this, but in reality. Everything I ask for with sky has to include something else.......ie you want HD, you have to subscribe to boxsets as well and I've just had enough of paying for things I don't use.

You may be on a legacy package?  Sky signature includes box sets and HD is completely optional and not dependant on something else.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion