Discussion topic: Can I have 2 ‘my Sky’ apps as I have Sky in 2 properties with different account s?

This message was authored by Melanie55 This message was authored by: Melanie55

Can I have 2 ‘my Sky’ apps as I have Sky in 2 properties with different account s?

Can I have 2 ‘my Sky’ apps as I have Sky in 2 properties with different account s?

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Can I have 2 ‘my Sky’ apps as I have Sky in 2 properties with different account s?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Melanie55 wrote:

Hi @Melanie55 

I cannot see why not.  Assume you have different User names and different password for each account?

Melanie55
Topic Author
This message was authored by Melanie55 This message was authored by: Melanie55

Re: Can I have 2 ‘my Sky’ apps as I have Sky in 2 properties with different account s?

Yes but I have no idea how to get a second app because it automatically opens on primary account?! 

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

On an iphone? No. Android lets you sandbox apps so I think you could on there.

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Had a moment of clarity - you can Sign Out at the bottom of the menu when you tap the profile button so could just switch between them.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion