BULLET PROOF

Answered
Go to Answer
Sound Designer
Post 1 of 7

BULLET PROOF

Just watched bullet proof in uhd as a download is there anyway i can do a series link in uhd

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

Re: BULLET PROOF

@arsenal11 wrote:

Just watched bullet proof in uhd as a download is there anyway i can do a series link in uhd

Hi @arsenal11

Afraid not as far as I am aware.

All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 7

@arsenal11 wrote:

Hi @arsenal11

Afraid not as far as I am aware.

Sound Designer
Post 3 of 7

Thank you old

Runner
Post 4 of 7

I have had to watch episode one to four of Bullett Proof * in HD before it became available Ultra HD. I checked each time and it wasn't available. Can someone at Sky tell me why it has taken so long to be shown in the listings as 4K?

For all shows that I want to watch in ultra HD, I set a series link in HD and then download the 4k version, then delete the HD one. I do this so I don't miss any new episodes and so I can keep track of which one I am on. It shouldn't be that hard for Sky to program it to allow us to series link Ultra HD shows.  When they do I think we will have the very best home entertainment system available - Come on Sky, believe in better!! 

* Loving the show, thank you! 

Executive Producer
Post 5 of 7

Series link for downloads is something that has been asked for many times over a few years - even back in the day when +HD ruled the roost. No sign of it as yet though we live in hope Smiley Sad

Camera Assistant
Post 6 of 7

Are you looking for the UHD version in box sets or catch up? Some were looking for the UHD Blaclist in box sets and a couple of episodes were not UHD but in catch up, they were UHD. 

Sky Q 2TB V1 -- LG 55UH850V UHD TV -- 1 Mini
Runner
Post 7 of 7

I looked in every section I could, I would always choose Ultra HD over HD not just for the picture and sound quality but because they don't have commercials breaking the show up. Hopefully they will stay add free but I am sure that Sky will monetise this at some point. 

Recommended Threads