Discussion topic: Accessing the ports on sky q LNB EL027

This message was authored by alexedwards This message was authored by: alexedwards

Accessing the ports on sky q LNB EL027

Hi All, 

This is probably a stupid question, but I have a Hybrid LNB fitted which is connected to my sky q box. There are to spare ports that I'm looking to connect to an old HD box for freeview in a spare room. 
On the old LNB there was a push button on the side and the cover slipped down. On the new one I can't see how to get the cover down to feed the cable into there. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by Godfrey This message was authored by: Godfrey Answer

Re: Accessing the ports on sky q LNB EL027

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alexedwards  The rain shield just slides upwards to provide access to the LNB outputs.

EO027 cover.jpg

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Godfrey This message was authored by: Godfrey Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@alexedwards  The rain shield just slides upwards to provide access to the LNB outputs.

EO027 cover.jpg

alexedwards
Topic Author
This message was authored by alexedwards This message was authored by: alexedwards

Brilliant, thank you! I've been trying to slide it down over them like the old style, I couldn't see that it all just pushed up! 
Thanks for getting back so quickly on this, much appreciated @Godfrey 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion