Discussion topic: sky top up/piggy bank not working?

This message was authored by Mattshayes This message was authored by: Mattshayes

sky top up/piggy bank not working?

I am trying to use my piggy bank to top up, but keep getting an error message. also tried to change my plan to get more data. Same happens. Im totally out of data now. is anyone else having this issue please. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: sky top up/piggy bank not working?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try clearing your browsers cashe and cookies, close it down before loading it up and trying again. If the same thing happens see if using a different one helps or if you can try to access the piggybank via the MySky app. If none of these work you would need to call Sky about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by AimeeLou031 This message was authored by: AimeeLou031

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Mattshayes 🙂

Are you signed in with your Sky ID & password?

Come back & let me know!

This message was authored by Keysie32 This message was authored by: Keysie32

I'm having the same trouble. I'm trying to add some data in piggyback but getting an error try again message. Has anyone found a way to sort this? Wish sky offered an online chat like vodafone to sort problems out.

This message was authored by Astralis+Invictus This message was authored by: Astralis+Invictus

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @Keysie32, thank you for joining the Sky Community!

Have you tried any of the steps above?

This message was authored by AJH68 This message was authored by: AJH68

I've been trying for a few days to access anything on Sky Mobile but still getting the error message.

This message was authored by Astralis+Invictus This message was authored by: Astralis+Invictus

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @AJH68,

What is the error message you keep getting?

@Astralis+InvictusThe error message is - Whoops, there's been an error.  Sorry we are experiencing some technical difficulties.  Please try later.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @AJH68,

Have you tried any of the steps advised by @caesarome?

Hi.  Yes I've cleared the cache and cookies but still can't access mobile.  Even logging into my account to get the bill up is a bit hit and miss too.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @AJH68,

Have you had any success using the My Sky App or using a different device to access Sky.com?

Hi.  The mobile bill will load on the mysky app but the piggybank, SIMs part and your device all come up with the same error message.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @AJH68,

On the My Sky App, have you already tried signing out and then back in again and uninstalling/re-installing the app?

Hi.  I've just tried the logging out/in and also uninstalling the app and its the same.

Posted by a Sky employee

Hello @AJH68,

In which case, as this has been ongoing for a few days now, it is probably worth calling Sky, as there may be an issue with your account and log-in details. Unfortunately, we aren't able to view or discuss specific accounts on the Sky Community pages, only general advice. If you do decide to call in, you can find our number on the Contact Us page on Sky.com.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion