sign the credit agreement function still not working

Researcher
Post 1 of 4

sign the credit agreement function still not working

So the signing function for the credit agreement is still not working - it's been down since yesterday afternoon apparently. They've no idea when it will be back online so no idea when I can complete my order. And best of all - there's no contingency plan - ie PDF to sign and send back. Pretty shoddy from a massive company like Sky. Come on guys...

All Replies
Runner
Post 2 of 4

Re: sign the credit agreement function still not working

Same problem for me, it's getting frustrating now as I need a phone for work commitments, phoned Sky yesterday to have them tell me there is nothing they can do and their engineers only work 9-5 so don't expect anything to happen outside these hours, been with Sky over 10 years with everything from them, would have expected an alternative solution.

Researcher
Post 3 of 4

I feel your pain, I need my equipment also and have been with Sky for probably 15 years. Shoddy service considering there's no fall back plan.

Researcher
Post 4 of 4

So it now appears the issue is fixed - my agreement signing went through as of about 18:30 yesterday and thereafter the order was completed. Hopes others also have theirs sorted now too.