mobile data issues?

Runner
Post 1 of 29

mobile data issues?

Is there a problem with Sky 4G mobile data today? I’ve got an iPhone X . Not had a problem before, checked my settings and they seem to be correct. I can’t find anything on the Sky site that would show there’s a problem. 

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 29

Re: mobile data issues?

Could be this https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46464730 as Sky use O2's network.

==========================

Oracles are customers and people too.
Runner
Post 3 of 29

BBC news are reporting issues with the O2 network which has affected the sky network too

A Hollows
Runner
Post 4 of 29

Having the exact same on a Samsung S8,  im getting a "data connection temporarily not offered in my location" message pop.

New Viewer
Post 5 of 29

Mine's is the same too, would be nice if sky would notify its customers in some way tho.

@Tiberius75 wrote:

Is there a problem with Sky 4G mobile data today? I’ve got an iPhone X . Not had a problem before, checked my settings and they seem to be correct. I can’t find anything on the Sky site that would show there’s a problem. 

Oracle
Post 6 of 29

@Sminkypinky1 wrote:

Mine's is the same too, would be nice if sky would notify its customers in some way tho.

@Tiberius75 wrote:

Hi @Sminkypinky1 They have nationally. 

https://news.sky.com/story/02-investigating-as-users-say-data-services-not-working-11572885

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 7 of 29

Mobile data not working

My whole family is with sky mobile and none of us can use our mobile data what is going on is anyone else having the same issue 

New Viewer
Post 8 of 29

Re: Mobile data not working

I'm also having the same issue this morning. But sky support don't start working until 8:30am, so in the dark

Oracle
Post 9 of 29

Hi @bmeaden @Charlotte247

There is an issue at O2 this morning. 

https://news.sky.com/story/02-investigating-as-users-say-data-services-not-working-11572885

My Opinions Are My Own And Do Not Reflect Those Of Sky.

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 10 of 29

Thanks for the reply at least i know its not just me Smiley Happy

Executive Producer
Post 11 of 29

@Sminkypinky1 wrote:

@Tiberius75 wrote:

They have, it’s all over the news

BT Ultra Infinity. Apple Time Capsule. Sky Q 2TB watching UHD through a LG OLED55B7 and listening through a soundbox. Multiroom with 2 miniboxes
Camera Operator
Post 12 of 29

@Sminkypinky1 wrote:

@Tiberius75 wrote:

I’m not sure how this is possible if the network is down, however the media has been on this story all morning. If you listen to radio or watch TV you would be aware of the problem.

Community Manager
Post 13 of 29

Hi everyone, as you are aware, we're suffering issues with data availability. I'll pop updates in here: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Mobile/Mobile-data-availability/m-p/2936164#M13451

Sam
Community Manager

Take a look at the latest exclusive Sky customer offers
Researcher
Post 14 of 29

My full connection is down - no service at all in my area - but our Tesco mobile sim is working in the same area - strange - what if Sky has been switched off to help get the 02 service going 1st Smiley Sad

Boom Operator
Post 15 of 29

Thanks @Sam-R but i'm not getting phone service either, literally "No Service" showing on my iphone! Any ideas about that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used to think for myself. Then I gave everything over to Sky. Now they are my life.
Recommended Threads
06-11-2018 08:09 PM
13-09-2018 03:29 PM
Oracle 12-09-2018 08:12 PM
2 weeks ago 08:23 PM
26-10-2018 06:20 PM