iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colour

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 4

iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colour

iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colourscreen co

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Oracle
Post 3 of 4

Re: iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colour

@darkangel1450 wrote:

iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colourscreen co

Got to the accessibility menu and turn off grayscale 

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
All Replies
Sound Supervisor
Post 2 of 4

Re: iPhone XR screen has turned to black and white how do i change it back to colour

Make sure Zoom Filter is set to 'None' - Settings>General>Accessibility>Zoom and scroll down to Zoom Filter. More info here: https://www.igeeksblog.com/iphone-screen-turned-black-white/

Answer
Oracle
Oracle
Post 3 of 4

@darkangel1450 wrote:

Got to the accessibility menu and turn off grayscale 

Stuart R
I am responsible for the content, but not the way it is presented, I have some sight issues
Auto-Correct is my enemy.
If this is your first post - Welcome
Sky Q - full package

imagebam.com
Runner
Post 4 of 4

Thank you very much for your help. Its much appreciated

Recommended Threads